DCS WARS
As a guest you can only view a very limited portion of this forum. Please go to the Community Center and find out how you can become a part of the best Online Dynasty site where you can earn your own coach's office and more!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

DCS WARS
As a guest you can only view a very limited portion of this forum. Please go to the Community Center and find out how you can become a part of the best Online Dynasty site where you can earn your own coach's office and more!
DCS WARS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THIS IS BE FAR THE WORST NCAA GAME OF ALL TIME!

+6
GatorChomp33
Fezzik
IRISH
opshake
Zimm
joker1170
10 posters

Go down

THIS IS BE FAR THE WORST NCAA GAME OF ALL TIME! Empty THIS IS BE FAR THE WORST NCAA GAME OF ALL TIME!

Post by joker1170 Tue Jul 17, 2012 4:24 pm

I thought last years game was the worst but I stand corrected, this years is. At least last year I could have some kind of offense, not this year what EA has done is make the Defense SUPER HUMAN and there is no offense. EA SPORTS NEEDS TO JUST STOP MAKING THIS GAME! Because for real football fans like me to play a VIDEO GAME and have the crap that goes on is very upsetting. Furthermore the guys who make this game have no idea what real NCAA FOOTBALL is they are just out to make a VIDEO GAME not a realistic game, and it shows every year because they refuse to change, I'm on the verge of getting my money back and returning this one.
joker1170
joker1170
DCS COACH
DCS COACH

DW Points : 335
PS3/360 : PS3
PSN or GT : joker1170

Back to top Go down

THIS IS BE FAR THE WORST NCAA GAME OF ALL TIME! Empty Re: THIS IS BE FAR THE WORST NCAA GAME OF ALL TIME!

Post by Zimm Tue Jul 17, 2012 4:56 pm

Just need some practice...I have been tearing apart just about any defense that i have played.
Zimm
Zimm
Admin

DW Points : 135
PS3/360 : Ps3
PSN or GT : ShamokinU

http://Fantasy-FootballU.com

Back to top Go down

THIS IS BE FAR THE WORST NCAA GAME OF ALL TIME! Empty Re: THIS IS BE FAR THE WORST NCAA GAME OF ALL TIME!

Post by opshake Tue Jul 17, 2012 10:09 pm

I disagree, I like the job they have done making the AI defenses better and making it harder to rocket catch all day long. Just takes some work, some adjustments are needed as far as the O-Line blocking goes, just stupid impossible to run the ball so far.
opshake
opshake

DW Points : 88
PS3/360 : 360
PSN or GT : GodsGift WPS

Back to top Go down

Post by IRISH Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:43 am

I run better than I pass. I started out 3-6 but Ive won 4 in a row now and I think Im getting the hang of it a little. Im still a long way away but my offense is pitiful. I was throwing at least 5-6 INTs on average.
IRISH
IRISH

DW Points : 12
PSN or GT : GASuGONE

Back to top Go down

Post by Fezzik Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:25 am

I'm with Irish...I run better than I pass....When I do pass though, it feels like every other throw is a pick...I had 7 one game...Totally disheartening....My passing game has a ton of work to do!!!

Fezzik

DW Points : 20

Back to top Go down

Post by IRISH Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:31 am

Ive tried really hard to work on the precision passing aspect they added. it doesnt seem to work. The defenders jump everything.
IRISH
IRISH

PSN or GT : GASuGONE

Back to top Go down

Post by GatorChomp33 Sun Jul 29, 2012 8:48 pm

yea don't feel bad irish I'm the same way.....can't pass for shit and when i do its usually a INT.....Maybe i need to lab with one of you guys so i can get the hang of it.....Anybody wanna help a brother out?

GatorChomp33

DW Points : 5
PS3/360 : ps3
PSN or GT : IvzGOONzvI or Badger_D_Witness

Back to top Go down

Post by CharcoalHaze Mon Jul 30, 2012 2:05 am

If i'm on GatorChomp33 we could get some practice on. I've working on the passing aspect and i've been getting the hang of it. I still throw some picks but far less then before. Its mostly getting into a rhythm.
CharcoalHaze
CharcoalHaze
DCS COACH
DCS COACH

DW Points : 201

Back to top Go down

Post by GatorChomp33 Mon Jul 30, 2012 3:11 pm

okay just add me as a friend....I swear i need someone to practice with.....Something just ain't right about me on offense, but my defense is pretty solid......

GatorChomp33

DW Points : 5
PS3/360 : ps3
PSN or GT : IvzGOONzvI or Badger_D_Witness

Back to top Go down

Post by DbGt4226 Tue Jul 31, 2012 7:49 am

Well for me this game is slowly becoming "not fun" there's no user skill on O or D, I cant run for shit ( I let the cpu run), Zone sucks monkey nutz (especially in cover 2), cpu DBs dont swat or try to pick off the ball on deep throws, & when I switch to them the reaction time is garbage.. all my losses ALLL MY LOSSESSS are from bullshit ass BULLSHIT... I lost a game last second the other day cause my LB who was standing next to the receiver had a slow moment & watch the WR catch the damn ball & walk in, on another loss my safety jus need to raise his hands & poof picked but no is slowass (like the LB) watches as the wr catches & score
DbGt4226
DbGt4226

DW Points : 160
PS3/360 : Both
PSN or GT : DbGt4226

Back to top Go down

Post by joker1170 Tue Jul 31, 2012 9:38 pm

I completely agree with u only accept that u CAN NOT PASS IN THE MIDDLE ! No matter how much your wr has the position on the LB the AI will always make the LB jump slide in front and intercept the ball. There is no cover or zone defense defenders just stand there watching balls go over thier head not even making a play on the ball, and the infamous OPTION GLITCH is STILL A FN'ING ISSUE after a whole year you would think that EA could at least fix the SS and FS who turn and run the other way every time the option is played.
joker1170
joker1170
DCS COACH
DCS COACH

DW Points : 335
PSN or GT : joker1170

Back to top Go down

Post by xGRIDIRONxGURUx Sat Aug 11, 2012 11:43 pm

2nd patch at the end of the month is SUPPOSED to fix the zone issues DB... option glitch is there, but not as much as 12... i honestly feel the game plays a lot better... but yeah... still some things that are not quite right... but that is typical...
xGRIDIRONxGURUx
xGRIDIRONxGURUx
DCS COACH
DCS COACH

DW Points : 203
PS3/360 : PS3/360

http://untoldempireband.com

Back to top Go down

Post by FAIRSON Tue Aug 14, 2012 10:00 am

ITS A DAMN SHAME HOW ALL OF YOU ARE RIGHT. I STILL DONT KNOW WHY EA HASNT PRODUCED THE GAME OF THE YEAR FOOTBALL GAME AND IT HAS SO MANY AND I MEAN SSSSOOOOOOOOO MANY GLITCHES. MAKES ME WANT TO WORK FOR EA JUST SO I CAN TELL THEM WHAT THEY NEED TO DO.......

FAIRSON

Back to top Go down

Post by xGRIDIRONxGURUx Tue Aug 14, 2012 10:19 pm

update #2 drops tomorrow and has fixes for all of the known glitches i have seen still in the game from '12...

check it out here: http://www.easports.com/ncaa-football/news/article/upcoming-ncaa-football-13-title-update-details

here is a quick list of fixes and they added the new Ball Hawk from Madden to the game to get rid of the "no jump/no swat" stuff that is plaguing defense in '13

Gameplay
  • Zone Defense has been updated.

• We improved receiver leverage logic as well as predicting when a receiver will be in or out of their zone.

• Improved Deep Half Zone decision making about when to split between uncovered receivers. Also, allow more zone overlapping in deep half to cover more area.

• Deep half defenders were dropping too close to the sideline or dropping outside when no receiver was outside of their position.

• No-Huddle QB Spy bug fixed. Defenders will no longer go into spy assignments while in man coverage.

• Receivers weren’t looking for hot-read passes.

• CPU QBs passing during the drop would get set passes instead of on-the-run inaccurate passes.

• Change the logic of man defenders so they don't run into the backfield and past the receiver they are covering.

• Route running near sideline was causing issues especially on comeback routes.

• Fixed players not respecting global show blitz/press/back off coverage after handing off a receiver.

• Fixed sideline streak routes so they don't get clamped in a way that the route would end after 10 or 15 yards.

• Drive summaries should now reset after each scoring drive.

• Fixed HB stretch play issue where TE’s would be frozen in place during certain blocking animations.

• Fixed an issue where if a defender made an interception in the end zone and fumbled the ball before his feet touched the ground, it was being counted as a fumble and not an incomplete pass.

• Resolved an alignment issue where DB on HB would pick up FB instead of HB when HB was put in motion

• Removed exploit that allowed users to create slant routes to the sideline by motioning a WR and flipping the play.

• QB Rushing up the middle from under center effectiveness has been balanced.

• FG holders are no longer downed by contact.

• Increased frequency of AI using ball carrier special moves.

• AI play call tuning: No 4th and long run calls; less draws and screens.

• Ball Hawk feature implemented for user pass defense.

• Fixed frozen players after celebration dives.

• Fixed wildcat Play Action exploit.

• Fixed Defenders not reacting to the QB on read option and option plays when the users defensive adjustment vs. option is set to Aggressive.

• Fixed shake blitz exploit.

• Fixed exploit that allowed kicking team to recover squib kicks using low rated kickers.

• Fixed defensive hot routes after offensive play flip.

• Fixed issue where waiting for the defense to make their adjustments before picking a play when running ho huddle/hurry up offense caused the defense to reset their play back to the original play.

• Fixed ‘Jump the Snap’ blitz exploit.

• Resolved issue where defenders would not react or would be stuck in read and react behavior vs. the option.
    Dynasty

• Once a promise becomes active, it was duplicating after each week advance.

• Recruit Reports & Advisory options remained even after the "Allow Time Savers" setting was turned off.

• Schools with a D+ Program Tradition could not get their grade increased through wins and championships.

• In the off-season, post season games were not shown to have been played.

• Fixed an issue where walk-on players were not appearing on the Online Dynasty Web Site.

• You will now get your points back if a recruit instantly commits during a phone call.

• Fixed an issue where swayed pitches and grades weren’t being displayed correctly.

Custom Playbooks

• Fixed an issue where if CPU coaches were given a custom playbook, the players were occasionally lining up close to the ball.

• Fixed an issue where the user was unable to create an offensive playbook that consisted of 1 of every formation.

• Fixed an issue where the user was sometimes losing functionality after the UI disappears in Custom Playbooks.

• Increased the stability of the product by fixing various crashes.
xGRIDIRONxGURUx
xGRIDIRONxGURUx
DCS COACH
DCS COACH

DW Points : 203
PS3/360 : PS3/360

http://untoldempireband.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum