DCS WARS
As a guest you can only view a very limited portion of this forum. Please go to the Community Center and find out how you can become a part of the best Online Dynasty site where you can earn your own coach's office and more!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

DCS WARS
As a guest you can only view a very limited portion of this forum. Please go to the Community Center and find out how you can become a part of the best Online Dynasty site where you can earn your own coach's office and more!
DCS WARS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SMACKTALK!

4 posters

Go down

SMACKTALK! Empty SMACKTALK!

Post by joker1170 Tue Jul 03, 2012 2:43 am

SMACK talking and sports go together like apples and pie. They are synonymous like chicken and dumplings. They mix beautifully like peanut butter and jelly! I think you get my point. As long as there has been sports there has also been trash talking. In the heat of competition people will say things to get under their opponents' skin. Other times, it is used strategically as a mental weapon against an opponent. Now, I think it’s important to realize that trash talking comes in many forms and it is not always mean. It can be comedic, it can be spur-of-the-moment or planned out, and sometimes it doesn’t even have to be audible. You can talk trash using body language, facial expressions and even the way that you play the game. So here it is guys step into the RING and SPOTLIGHT and SMACKTALK . Be Respectfully but go ahead and get.... it..... out! CAN YOU SMELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLA WHAT JOKER IS COOKING!
joker1170
joker1170
DCS COACH
DCS COACH

DW Points : 335
PS3/360 : PS3
PSN or GT : joker1170

Back to top Go down

SMACKTALK! Empty Re: SMACKTALK!

Post by SportingMoose Tue Jul 03, 2012 11:45 pm

Im ready to hit some people!
SportingMoose
SportingMoose
DCS COACH
DCS COACH

DW Points : 48
PSN or GT : SportingMoose

Back to top Go down

Post by Chadillac110 Fri Jul 06, 2012 10:29 pm

My San Diego State Aztecs are looking nice! Who wants some?!

Chadillac110

DW Points : 30
PS3/360 : 360
PSN or GT : Chadillac110

Back to top Go down

Post by PaPaSnapZ Fri Jul 06, 2012 11:17 pm

If my game didnt take 4 hours to download I'd be on there making all ya'll tired!

PaPaSnapZ

DW Points : 29
PSN or GT : PaPa SnapZ

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down