DCS WARS
As a guest you can only view a very limited portion of this forum. Please go to the Community Center and find out how you can become a part of the best Online Dynasty site where you can earn your own coach's office and more!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

DCS WARS
As a guest you can only view a very limited portion of this forum. Please go to the Community Center and find out how you can become a part of the best Online Dynasty site where you can earn your own coach's office and more!
DCS WARS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NCAA to Madden Dynasty

Go down

NCAA to Madden Dynasty Empty NCAA to Madden Dynasty

Post by DbGt4226 Sun Jul 22, 2012 11:40 pm

I'm doing a create a player dynasty your player cant be no higher than a 70 ovr & I will be exporting the draft classes to madden & running a Madden franchise as well.. I'm posting this early to get a jump on the college season so by the time madden comes out we should be done with the 1st ncaa season.. its a 1st come 1st served dynasty & you have to have madden to join.. heres a template.. I have the other coaches create themselves as freshmen on w/e team they choose (the team they're coaching or they fav) w/ an ovr no higher than a 70 (imo that's bout a 3 star freshman) and sends me the template to create them. Makes the Dynasty extra interesting cause you get to watch yourself get better & race for the heisman if he's good enough ltm.

Example of Template Ncaa12:

Info:
First Name: Matthew
Last Name: Khalid
Position: FS
Jersey Number: 15
School: Temple
Handedness: Right
Home State: Pa
High School: Philadelphia
Year: Freshman

Appearance:
Height: 6'2
Weight: 200lbs
Skin Tone: Dark
Face: Dark 1
Build: Default

Equipment:
Helmet: Standard
Facemask: Robot
Visor: Dark Under Armour
Shoulder Pad Height: 0
Left & Right Sleeve: Btm 1/2 Sleeve White
Jersey Sleeves: Tight
Left & Right Elbow: Normal
Left & Right Wrist: Normal
Left & Right Hand: Super Bad Team Color
Left & Right Bicep Band: TC
Left & Right Forearm Band: None
Left & Right Calf Band: TC
Left & Right Ankle: Ankle Brace
Left & Right Knee: None
Socks: Mid
Left & Right Shoe: Under Armour Low Cut
Flak Jacket: None
Back Plate: Standard
Handwarmer: None
Towel: None

Skills:
Tendency: Coverage
Overall: 70
Speed: 99
Strengeth: 70
Agility: 99
Acceleration: 99
Awareness: 65

Not giving up the rest so yall can copy paste ltm but know my FS is a "Diamond" ltm. But this is a general idea of what it'll be looking like Template wise.

DbGt4226
DbGt4226

DW Points : 160
PS3/360 : Both
PSN or GT : DbGt4226

Back to top Go down