DCS WARS
As a guest you can only view a very limited portion of this forum. Please go to the Community Center and find out how you can become a part of the best Online Dynasty site where you can earn your own coach's office and more!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

DCS WARS
As a guest you can only view a very limited portion of this forum. Please go to the Community Center and find out how you can become a part of the best Online Dynasty site where you can earn your own coach's office and more!
DCS WARS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I haven't seen this addressed but curious....

+3
NDirish8305
SpergLordStuntn
MYswagSTAYon
7 posters

Go down

I haven't seen this addressed but curious.... Empty I haven't seen this addressed but curious....

Post by MYswagSTAYon Sun Jun 24, 2012 5:02 pm

I haven't been placed in a league just yet that I know of, but I'd like to know how would one move from farm league to the elite 12?
MYswagSTAYon
MYswagSTAYon

DW Points : 161
PS3/360 : NCAA Football
PSN or GT : MYswagSTAYon

Back to top Go down

I haven't seen this addressed but curious.... Empty Re: I haven't seen this addressed but curious....

Post by SpergLordStuntn Sun Jun 24, 2012 5:04 pm

the move to elite has a couple factors, forum activity, success in the lower league, if someone from elite drops and your persistence with wanting to move up

SpergLordStuntn

DW Points : 141

Back to top Go down

I haven't seen this addressed but curious.... Empty Re: I haven't seen this addressed but curious....

Post by NDirish8305 Sun Jun 24, 2012 5:25 pm

Are you on the ps3 side or xbox? I cant find your application.

NDirish8305

DW Points : 260

Back to top Go down

Post by SpergLordStuntn Sun Jun 24, 2012 5:26 pm

hes 360 got him on the waiting list until we find commissioners

SpergLordStuntn

Back to top Go down

Post by NDirish8305 Sun Jun 24, 2012 5:29 pm

Ok i see it I was looking for pigsooie lol

NDirish8305

Back to top Go down

Post by MYswagSTAYon Sun Jun 24, 2012 6:02 pm

I'm on 360. I'm ready to get it going. But say if someone moves up and the elite dynasty is 4 years in do you make the new guy start with a 2 star team?
MYswagSTAYon
MYswagSTAYon

DW Points : 161
PS3/360 : NCAA Football
PSN or GT : MYswagSTAYon

Back to top Go down

Post by NDirish8305 Sun Jun 24, 2012 6:11 pm

Yea you always start with a 2 star non bcs team

NDirish8305

Back to top Go down

Post by Ramtrap Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:17 am

Entering here since I can't yet create my own subject/forum:

What are everyone's thoughts of keeping up with the dynasty using story builder on dynasty.easports.com? Am I kind of the crazy one because I like to re-cap my games, giving fake interview quotes, game stats, and uploading videos (which for me is few and far between playing on Heisman, making any great plays all the more sweeter!)? If you do participate, what do you like writing stories on? Recruiting? Game stats? The chase for getting into the Top 25?
Ramtrap
Ramtrap

DW Points : 145
PS3/360 : Gov't Contractor / Football, Video Games, Softball
PSN or GT : Ramtrap

Back to top Go down

Post by NDirish8305 Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:42 am

ramtrap check your inbox

NDirish8305

Back to top Go down

Post by xGRIDIRONxGURUx Tue Jun 26, 2012 11:50 am

Ramtrap wrote:Entering here since I can't yet create my own subject/forum:

What are everyone's thoughts of keeping up with the dynasty using story builder on dynasty.easports.com? Am I kind of the crazy one because I like to re-cap my games, giving fake interview quotes, game stats, and uploading videos (which for me is few and far between playing on Heisman, making any great plays all the more sweeter!)? If you do participate, what do you like writing stories on? Recruiting? Game stats? The chase for getting into the Top 25?

ive thought about implementing this... in something we are thinking about doing with the site... which if members of the OD you are in do this, will be a big help to that OD... but yes i am a fan of the immersion and funny/classic interviews from OD weeks gone by...

for some guys it is hard to get into a habit of doing it, because they dont feel they are creative enough, but once they see that it can be fun, they usually break out of their shell and put in some really nice write ups...

but yeah, this is under heavy consideration for the future +1 on your post from me
xGRIDIRONxGURUx
xGRIDIRONxGURUx
DCS COACH
DCS COACH

DW Points : 203
PS3/360 : PS3/360

http://untoldempireband.com

Back to top Go down

Post by SpergLordStuntn Tue Jun 26, 2012 11:53 am

i always enjoy uploading pics and videos, usually i visit that site to see if anyone else does it also

SpergLordStuntn

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyagi wax off Tue Jun 26, 2012 11:55 am

The problem is that EA doesn't allow a TON of words. I believe words like "kick" and "ball" are not allowed so writing a normal story is difficult. I'd rather write a recap on here and load the highlights to dynasty wire.

Miyagi wax off
DCS COACH
DCS COACH

DW Points : 22

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyagi wax off Tue Jun 26, 2012 11:56 am

The problem is that EA doesn't allow a TON of words. I believe words like "kick" and "ball" are not allowed so writing a normal story is difficult. I'd rather write a recap on here and load the highlights to dynasty wire.

Miyagi wax off
DCS COACH
DCS COACH

Back to top Go down

Post by SpergLordStuntn Tue Jun 26, 2012 11:59 am

exactly miyagi, i just go there for the pics and video plays but is where i my writing attention will be

SpergLordStuntn

Back to top Go down

Post by absolute08 Tue Jun 26, 2012 1:00 pm

Yeah I like doing the recap and kind of making a friendly "scouting report" hense the FRIENDLY part, just using like run/pass heavy, type of defense formation they like to use, and what are their specilities like user catching, etc..

absolute08
DCS COACH
DCS COACH

DW Points : 16

Back to top Go down

Post by xGRIDIRONxGURUx Tue Jun 26, 2012 1:03 pm

WE DEFINITELY HAVE TO HAVE THAT SCOUTING REPORT IN EVERY OD HERE!!!!

if not for the fun of it... then just to make my life easier because the top tier OD's will have their own coach's offices that will have this info listed... every other OD will have it listed in their forum... (including the top tier OD's because they will one day fall cheers )
xGRIDIRONxGURUx
xGRIDIRONxGURUx
DCS COACH
DCS COACH

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyagi wax off Tue Jun 26, 2012 2:18 pm

Yes scouting reports are a good idea. I think it makes the games more realistic and forces users to be more multiple. Does anybody know how to record full games? I know it's possible I just have no idea how to do it but would like to be able to.

Miyagi wax off
DCS COACH
DCS COACH

Back to top Go down

Post by xGRIDIRONxGURUx Tue Jun 26, 2012 2:20 pm

you can go to best buy and get a couple of different video capture devices... but if you have a good smart phone, you can set it up to just record the game, and then copy it to your computer and edit it... i used to have a capture device, but in 12 i just used the camera on my phone to record a few things...
xGRIDIRONxGURUx
xGRIDIRONxGURUx
DCS COACH
DCS COACH

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum