DCS WARS
As a guest you can only view a very limited portion of this forum. Please go to the Community Center and find out how you can become a part of the best Online Dynasty site where you can earn your own coach's office and more!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

DCS WARS
As a guest you can only view a very limited portion of this forum. Please go to the Community Center and find out how you can become a part of the best Online Dynasty site where you can earn your own coach's office and more!
DCS WARS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Apply here for 360 Commissioner

5 posters

Go down

Apply here for 360 Commissioner Empty Apply here for 360 Commissioner

Post by NDirish8305 Tue Jun 26, 2012 9:42 am

Name

How many OD's have you ran before?

What was the most amount of users in OD you ran?

Have you ran a OD using a website before?

Commissioners take on a higher level of forum activity, would you be able to check posts daily?

Are you willing to follow the league structures we have in place? minor adjustments are allowed such as starting as a OC or DC instead of HC, quarter length.

Players also have a life to attend, if there's an extra day needed to play a game or you willing to wait if requested?

Can you handle the pressure to remove someone if a rule is broken?

We are a expanding site that's looking for new players all the time to grow, are you willing to recruit and get our name out there as much as you are able to do?

With are site being in the growing process, Are you able to adjust quickly to changes made on the site containing to how we will run our OD's?

Each person applying for commissioner must play another league commissioner in a game to prove their playing style of no exploiting or cheese play, will you be willing to do this?

*Edit*
Please list one of these guys below at the end of your questions to play a user game....

Xbox 360

Founder-NDirish8305
C-BoilerBri07
C-SpergLordStuntn
A-Octoberist

Last edited by NDirish8305 on Tue Jun 26, 2012 11:42 am; edited 1 time in total

NDirish8305

DW Points : 260

Back to top Go down

Apply here for 360 Commissioner Empty Re: Apply here for 360 Commissioner

Post by Ramtrap Tue Jun 26, 2012 11:00 am

Name: Will

Gamertag (XBOX/PSN/Steam/Giantbomb/IGN Ramtrap

How many OD's have you ran before? 3

What was the most amount of users in OD you ran? 6

Have you ran a OD using a website before? Never have, with the exception of the dynasty.easports.com story builder stuff.

Commissioners take on a higher level of forum activity, would you be able to check posts daily? With the exception of a later 3-day vacation, yes, I would.

Are you willing to follow the league structures we have in place? minor adjustments are allowed such as starting as a OC or DC instead of HC, quarter length. - Absolutely, I'd like the ability to tweak a couple things (potentially with the story builder stuff) but nothing at all drastic or not sanctioned.

Players also have a life to attend, if there's an extra day needed to play a game or you willing to wait if requested? 24 hours, sure. Or being that it's vacation season, if there are multiple users who need a few days, I guess the family get get some attention, right?

Can you handle the pressure to remove someone if a rule is broken? Sure. I believe everyone gets an opportunity for explanation, but blatant cheating, rule-breaking, absenteeism is really not fair for the rest of the league. Kick em out.

We are a expanding site that's looking for new players all the time to grow, are you willing to recruit and get our name out there as much as you are able to do? I can put a couple posts on Giantbomb and IGN, sure, but as far as spending a good majority of my time, no. Not so much an advertising guy, but I wcertainly wouldn't knock the site.

With our site being in the growing process, Are you able to adjust quickly to changes made on the site containing to how we will run our OD's? Sure.

Each person applying for commissioner must play another league commissioner in a game to prove their playing style of no exploiting or cheese play, will you be willing to do this? Sure I can. Won't guarantee a win for myself, but would be nice to see what I'm potentially doing wrong or even get tips, too, with the more elite players.

Ramtrap
Ramtrap

DW Points : 145
PS3/360 : Gov't Contractor / Football, Video Games, Softball
PSN or GT : Ramtrap

Back to top Go down

Post by Sniping Knappkin Tue Jun 26, 2012 11:22 am

Name: Brandon

How many OD's have you ran before? 3

What was the most amount of users in OD you ran? 10

Have you ran a OD using a website before? EA sports with the fake interviews, top 10 players to watch, top 10 plays of the year and games of the week

Commissioners take on a higher level of forum activity, would you be able to check posts daily? yes

Are you willing to follow the league structures we have in place? minor adjustments are allowed such as starting as a OC or DC instead of HC, quarter length. yes

Players also have a life to attend, if there's an extra day needed to play a game are you willing to wait if requested? yep had to do it in my other dynastys so im used to it

Can you handle the pressure to remove someone if a rule is broken? yep ive done it before

We are a expanding site that's looking for new players all the time to grow, are you willing to recruit and get our name out there as much as you are able to do? yes

With are site being in the growing process, Are you able to adjust quickly to changes made on the site containing to how we will run our OD's? yes

Each person applying for commissioner must play another league commissioner in a game to prove their playing style of no exploiting or cheese play, will you be willing to do this? yea no problem

ill play Sperg

Last edited by Sniping Knappkin on Tue Jun 26, 2012 12:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sniping Knappkin
Sniping Knappkin
DCS COACH
DCS COACH

DW Points : 23

Back to top Go down

Post by NDirish8305 Tue Jun 26, 2012 11:42 am

Updated the questions...look under edit...thanks

NDirish8305

DW Points : 260

Back to top Go down

Post by SportingMoose Fri Jun 29, 2012 7:28 pm

Name
SportingMoose

How many OD's have you ran before?

What was the most amount of users in OD you ran?

Have you ran a OD using a website before?
No

Commissioners take on a higher level of forum activity, would you be able to check posts daily?
Yes

Are you willing to follow the league structures we have in place? minor adjustments are allowed such as starting as a OC or DC instead of HC, quarter length.
Yes

Players also have a life to attend, if there's an extra day needed to play a game or you willing to wait if requested?
Yes

Can you handle the pressure to remove someone if a rule is broken?
Yes

We are a expanding site that's looking for new players all the time to grow, are you willing to recruit and get our name out there as much as you are able to do?
Yes

With are site being in the growing process, Are you able to adjust quickly to changes made on the site containing to how we will run our OD's?
Yes

Each person applying for commissioner must play another league commissioner in a game to prove their playing style of no exploiting or cheese play, will you be willing to do this?
Of course
SportingMoose
SportingMoose
DCS COACH
DCS COACH

DW Points : 48
PSN or GT : SportingMoose

Back to top Go down

Post by Chadillac110 Sun Jul 01, 2012 8:50 pm

Name: Chad Kutzke

How many OD's have you ran before? 2 (One in NCAA 2011 and one in NCAA 2012)

What was the most amount of users in OD you ran? Both dynasties had 12 teams.

Have you ran a OD using a website before? No I have not.

Commissioners take on a higher level of forum activity, would you be able to check posts daily? Yes I will. I already have this website in my bookmarks.

Are you willing to follow the league structures we have in place? minor adjustments are allowed such as starting as a OC or DC instead of HC, quarter length. Yes.

Players also have a life to attend, if there's an extra day needed to play a game or you willing to wait if requested? Yes.

Can you handle the pressure to remove someone if a rule is broken? Yes, breaking rules ruins the dynasty, no room for cheaters.

We are a expanding site that's looking for new players all the time to grow, are you willing to recruit and get our name out there as much as you are able to do? Yes I will help recruit for quality players.

With are site being in the growing process, Are you able to adjust quickly to changes made on the site containing to how we will run our OD's? Yes I am.

*Edit*
Please list one of these guys below at the end of your questions to play a user game....
NDIrish8305

Chadillac110

DW Points : 30
PS3/360 : 360
PSN or GT : Chadillac110

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down