DCS WARS
As a guest you can only view a very limited portion of this forum. Please go to the Community Center and find out how you can become a part of the best Online Dynasty site where you can earn your own coach's office and more!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

DCS WARS
As a guest you can only view a very limited portion of this forum. Please go to the Community Center and find out how you can become a part of the best Online Dynasty site where you can earn your own coach's office and more!
DCS WARS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Serious Creative PS3 Online Dynasty

3 posters

Go down

Serious Creative PS3 Online Dynasty Empty Serious Creative PS3 Online Dynasty

Post by mrclutchimself Tue Jul 10, 2012 8:28 am

I have a quite creative Online dynasty for the ps3. With the rosters not out yet people will need an Online dynasty with creative intentions to keep them occupied until the rosters come out and even after because I need loyal users, thats the only way it'll be fun. Basically here are the details
Name: LegendsCircle No pass
Difficulty: Heisman 6 Min Q
Recruiting: All American
Teams: All Time Virginia Tech- mrclutchimself

The creative thing is I put 12 All time teams in and replaced the current ones. It makes it possible to play with deion sanders, cam newton, reggie bush, dan marino, Doug Flutie, Larry Fitz and more. I think this is the best way to use teambuilder in a community enhancing way. Id like to see this league fill-up to 12 but Ill give the ok for games at 6 people. I have a few waiting for the game that are signed up but Ill post the names when they officially have it. Sign up in this this thread with a PSN ID and Ill message you the 12 all time teams available. You may also get a normal team their aren't restraints. You will also get a set of rules in the message because this league is Sim style and that other BS can ruin a dynasty.

Take care

mrclutchimself

DW Points : 3

Back to top Go down

Serious Creative PS3 Online Dynasty Empty Re: Serious Creative PS3 Online Dynasty

Post by DbGt4226 Tue Jul 10, 2012 12:06 pm

Rosters are out
DbGt4226
DbGt4226

DW Points : 160
PS3/360 : Both
PSN or GT : DbGt4226

Back to top Go down

Serious Creative PS3 Online Dynasty Empty Re: Serious Creative PS3 Online Dynasty

Post by Ramtrap Tue Jul 10, 2012 12:28 pm

Rosters where? Fairdale Kings?
Ramtrap
Ramtrap

DW Points : 145
PS3/360 : Gov't Contractor / Football, Video Games, Softball
PSN or GT : Ramtrap

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down